Brewstore - family owned and staffed by brewers for over 35 years. We've built the shop we want to shop at ourselves - with the best quality and most comprehensive range of ingredients and equipment, excellent delivery, helpful and knowledgable people here 7 days a week!
- At Brewstore we aim to:
- Stock the best products and range with pricing at Retail Recommended Prices.
- We are located centrally and open over the weekend to be accessible for our customers and hold a full range of all brewing supplies to cover your brewing interest and enable you to get all your supplies in one place.
- Our staff are properly contracted with job security and Brewstore employ people who have an interest in brewing and are genuinely enthusiastic when helping our customers.
- We hold classes, BrewClubs, write blog articles, recipes and videos to help our customers get the best results from our mutual hobby, we do this in house and we don't outsource marketing to agencies.
- We use the best courier, not the cheapest courier.
- We give loyalty points (Brew Points) on your order to reward your loyalty, you can earn points for referring friends and reviewing products.
- We operate and continually strive to improve our operations as sustainably and ethically as we can, there is always room for improvement and we are always open to suggestions.
- We buy British where possible, and trust suppliers who are either in the UK or provide bonafide support for their products to us and our customers.
- We could make more money / be cheaper if we operated from an out of town warehouse but we'd rather be the best at what we do than the cheapest, which is why our pricing is RRP!
- Best products:
- Ingredients and equipment for all kinds of brewing - beer, wine, mead, cider, spirits, liqueurs & food ferments, all from one shop with one delivery to save you money.
- We stock the products which we believe to offer good value and are reliable and effective. We buy from accountable manufacturers who offer warranty, repair, parts or replacements if necessary.
- Only Brewstore get weekly deliveries of premium freshly malted grain which we weigh to match your grain bill to the nearest 10gram for every malt and then mill it to order for you. (call first to order for shop collection).
- Brewstore are Whitelabs Freshness Certification Programme Accredited - with regular direct deliveries from WhiteLabs and The Yeast Bay labs.
- Brewstore hops are sourced, shipped and stored by Charles Faram in their state of the art ISO9001 temperature and moisture controlled facility.
- Best delivery and shopping options:
- Shop online at Brewstore for free UK Mainland & Skye delivery for orders over £60 up to 30kg. Small items postage available. We ship worldwide.
- Delivery by Parcelforce 1 hour delivery slots with Order Tracking, Leave with Neighbour, Redirect to Local Post Office or Redeliver another day for your convenience at no extra cost.
- Order online and choose Click and Collect from our Edinburgh store - we're open 7 days a week!
- Create a customer account online or in the shop to have a log of your orders, collect points and make shopping quicker and easier. Joining our mailing list helps you get information from us regarding new products and special offers quickly.
- Send a Gift Voucher by email (instantly or choose a date that your friend will receive it on) with a customised photo and message - or buy one instore or have one posted out. Use the vouchers online or in the shop on ou rfull range of products and classes.
- Get Brew Points on your online and shop orders, spend them online or in store - get more points for reviewing products, and points for referring friends.
- Pay by card or PayPal. (and cash in the shop)
- Best help and advice:
- We're open 7 days a week.
- Learn to brew in our BrewSchool or chat to our staff - who all brew - for help and advice.
- Email your brewing advice query to email@example.com and we can help you build a good recipe and prepare your ingredients order for collection / delivery.
- We've been advising and supplying craft brewers, breweries, distillers, vintners, caterers & restaurants, publicans, education, science & technology companies, food and drinks producers, TV, theatre & art production, for over 35 years.
To contact Brewstore please use firstname.lastname@example.org as this is the main address which deals with all enquiries regarding orders, stock and the shop etc.
Information regarding your order is always available on the website if you login to your account you can see your order processing and the web holds details of stock quantities.
If you would like to contact me (the owner) directly you can by emailing: email@example.com please bear in mind I am often in the office so am not best placed to deal with queries about orders and stock, but i'll make sure the appropriate people get back to you - however for a faster repsonse to an order or stock query (i'm always on the phone!) please use the right email address firstname.lastname@example.org if it's a query relating to an order.