Brewstore - family owned and staffed by brewers for over 35 years. We've built the shop we want to shop at ourselves - with the best quality and most comprehensive range of ingredients and equipment, excellent delivery, helpful and knowledgable people!
Latest - 23/3 We're now unable to accomodate collection from the store - the shop is closed. We'll email you if you have ordered a click and collect to arrange a delivery and we are not accepting new orders for now (most likely for the rest of the week) in order to catch up with our existing commitments. We hope to have this resolved soon and be able to take more orders via web and for delivery only but we are working to make sure we all stay safe and operating in line wth the government advice on reducing people's need for non essentail travel and social distancing - please stay safe and thank you for your support.
- Best products:
- Ingredients and equipment for all kinds of brewing - beer, wine, mead, cider, spirits, liqueurs & food ferments, all from one shop with one delivery to save you money.
- We stock the products which we believe to offer good value and are reliable and effective. We buy from accountable manufacturers who offer warranty, repair, parts or replacements if necessary.
- Only Brewstore get weekly deliveries of premium freshly malted grain which we weigh to match your grain bill to the nearest 10gram for every malt and then mill it to order for you. (call first to order for shop collection).
- Brewstore are Whitelabs Freshness Certification Programme Accredited - with regular direct deliveries from WhiteLabs.
- Brewstore hops are sourced, shipped and stored by Charles Faram in their state of the art ISO9001 temperature and moisture controlled facility.
- Best delivery and shopping options:
- Shop online at Brewstore for free UK Mainland & Skye delivery for orders over £60 up to 30kg. Small items postage available. We ship worldwide. (Some restrictions may apply from Government notices, please do check by emailing us if you are unsure)
- UK Mainland Delivery by Parcelforce 1 hour delivery slots with Order Tracking for courier delivery. Our couriers are now confirming with regulations to get your orders to you while mainting social distancing.
- Order online and choose Click and Collect from our Edinburgh store, we're open Monday to Saturday for collections. Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready before coming to collect it from us.
- Create a customer account online or in the shop to have a log of your orders, collect points and make shopping quicker and easier. Joining our mailing list helps you get information from us regarding new products and special offers quickly
- Send a Gift Voucher by email (instantly or choose a date that your friend will receive it on) with a customised photo and message - or have one posted out.
- Get Brew Points on your online and shop orders, be sure to log into your customer account to accure points for all your purchases, - get more points for reviewing products, and points for referring friends.
- Pay by online by card or PayPal.
- Best help and advice:
- Our staff all brew themselves many also work in breweries or have studied Brewing & Distilling at University - if we can't find an answer to your questions we know plenty of people who can help!
- Email your brewing advice query to email@example.com and we can help you build a good recipe and prepare your ingredients order for collection / delivery.
- We've been advising and supplying craft brewers, breweries, distillers, vintners, caterers & restaurants, publicans, education, science & technology companies, food and drinks producers, TV, theatre & art production, for over 35 years.
Login to your customer account to see the process of your order which is updated through every stage but if you do need to contact us please email