.Brewstore’s Terms and Conditions of Business
Dispatch and Delivery
We use a next day delivery courier service (mainland UK, some outlying areas are 2 or 3 days).
We process all orders on a first in next out basis during our normal business hours. If an order is made after business hours or after the couriers have collected for the day, the order will be dispatched on the next working day - assuming it is all in stock and excluding bank and public holidays.
If all items on your order are in stock, we will ship your goods that same day where possible. (ie it has been received in time to be processed, picked and packed prior to our courier collection at 4pm). We do not dispatch or deliver orders by courier at the weekends. Orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered the next working day which is Monday. (mainland UK exc Highlands which have a 2/3 working days delivery service not next day).
If we do not have the items you ordered in stock, we will contact you to let you know when the it is likely to come back into stock giving you the choice to wait for the item, and we'll suggest an alternative that is in stock for immediate dispatch or offer a refund for the items not in stock, but in any case we'll endevour to get your order out to you straight away or give you the choice to wait.
Once an order has been dispatched by us, we cannot cancel the order, but your are still entitled to return your order for a refund the details for which are given in the refund section on our terms and conditions page.
We cannot be held liable for delays in receiving your goods which are affected by circumstances beyond our control.
Our courier service is designed to give a next working day delivery from dispatch throughout the mainland UK, with the exception of the Scottish Highland and outlying areas.Sometimes delays in transit are inevitable, for cases of bad weather for example. In these cases, we cannot gaurantee the normal delivery times stated on our delivery page.
If you place an order for delivery, we will give the courier all the information you have given on your order - so if you have specified a delivery address and phone number this is past onto the courier who will use these details to contact you with a delivery date, and on that date, they text or email again with a time slot. You are also given the opportunity to change the delivery time or ask for your order to be left at a safe place if you aren't going to be there.
Our couriers will do all they can to get your order to you at the first attempt and within the designated time they say they are coming to you, and you can have your order delivered to a work or neighbours address. Once we have dispatched your order,the courier will send a text or email with your tracking code and also regularly keep you informed as to when your order will be delivered to your specified address. Please liase directly with the courier if you need to make any changes to the delivery time, or want to have the parcel left with a neighbour or in a safe place.
Our courier will make at least two attempts to deliver your order. They will also leave a card asking you to contact them if you are not in to receive the parcel. If after all attempts to deliver, the courier has to return your order to us, we will refund the cost of the goods ordered minus £15 administration to cover the cost of carriage to us.
All orders made online or by phone are subject to these same terms and conditions,
Please refer to our section on Delivery for details of postal charges on the brewstore website.
We have details of all delivery choices and the associated costs on the Delivery page of our website. Please do not choose a delivery option which is not applicable to the shipping address or the weight of the order.
If you have chosen the wrong delivery method and have therefore made an incorrect payment, we will in the first instance put your order on hold and notify you that you have to contact us to make the correct payment. We will not ship your order until the correct payment has been received, failing which we will cancel and refund the order.
Returns and Refunds
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at on the HMSO government website.
Unwanted goods can be returned to us within 7 days from the date of receiving them, the goods must be in a resaleable condition. We will issue a full refund for the value you paid for the goods, in receipt of the goods returned within 30 days.We will not refund the cost of postage for returning those items.
Faulty goods will be replaced or refunded, likewise if brought to our attention within 7 days from the date you received them. P
lease send us a photograph of the faulty item (by email: [email protected]
) and we will replace it.
Brewstore Website UsageTerms and Conditions;
The term Brewstore or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Greenhill Terrace, Edinburgh. Our company registration number is 375394 registered in Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
This website and its content is copyright of Brewstore Ltd.
Brewstore - © The Brewstore Limited 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Brewstore is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brewstore may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 March 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Your contact information such as name, email and address
· Details of products you order
· Demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather;
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· We may disclose your delivery details to our couriers solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order
Other than that we will never pass your details to a third party.
Should you at any time wish to be removed from our mailing list please contact us directly by email: [email protected] co.uk or phone 0131 667 1296
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Brewstore Ltd. 61 South Clerk Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9PP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Brewstore’s Accessibility Policy
Brewstore considers the issue of accessibility on the internet as very important. Where possible we have followed the W3C guidelines to conform with Web Standards and regulatory compliance. We will continue to improve our site to make it as accessible and user friendly as we feasibly can.
If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve this site, please contact me [email protected]